Thursday 15 April 2010

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.


And in the beginning there was cake.

So much delicious cake I thought: "Surely, this must be some sort of bliss." Rich buttery frosting spilled over the tops of moist milk chocolate cupcakes. Dense rum truffles filled with the best double cream. Jersey's finest vanilla ice-cream melts into a hot apple crumble...and I then I wake up.

Just another dream, my mind torturing me with things I will never again eat thanks to my body turning against me.

And the torture continues...to think of the hours I have spent reading the back of packets in supermarkets and shops, the time wasted trying to find something delicious and sugary and ready to eat. Even Walkers Salt & Vinegar crisps now have milk!? What is that all about? The Farquharson minds. This aggression (against those of a non dairy persuasion) will not stand, man.

Thus, I have made it my life's mission to convert and adapt recipes to suit the dairy free diet, be you vegan or just allergic.

And now, I shall share them with you.

Enjoy

Frogs
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment